Re: TDMA - Reading the mail

Hey Jon,

The way I see it, the ground station would press the key on the mic and their
callsign would be digitally uplinked.  The satellite would then relay each call
sign to ALL stations and those calls would appear on the rig's display.  P51AAA
would run down the list as they come in, or any way he or she would like.

Greg