Re: Digital Bird

Ken,

And all interested on a little primer on TDMA.  Please visit
http:\\home.att.net/~w4eus/
On that page you will find a link that takes a preliminary look at how ham
radio could take its first steps into digital radio.  I tried the link tonight
from here in Sweden but had no luck bringing it up.  I know it's still a
functioning webpage though--

Greg Preston
KF4BWQ