Re: repeat messages

At 12:22 AM 12/21/00 +0000, you wrote:
>Why are there so many repeats of messages?
>
>I must have had about 5 asking about the use of kapton tape

I saw only one, so the duplication is probably happening when amsat.org
tries to deliver the message to your system. If you will send me the full
email headers from all the copies of a single message, I can analyze them
and compare them to the log file on amsat.org to see for sure.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org