Re: AOAO-40 rem*lated -40

Jean, Amsat-bb is a discussion list. We might not like everything or every
topic we see coming off of it, but thats how it works. It's an open forum.
If you want the real scoop on things, without the discussion, subscribe
ans@amsat.org and unsubscribe amsat-bb@amsat.org. You also might like
kk5do's #amsat irc channel. I hate to see people using filters on a
discussion list, unless it's to filter spam. Anyway, don't leave us. 73 de
KB7ADL