RE: Win Orbit and Doppler Tuning

Yes ... you do need a software black box between WinOrbit and your
transceiver.
I have developed a Doppler DDE controller that interfaces WinOrbit to my
FT-847 that provides fully automatic RX/TX Doppler correction.  What I mean
by automatic is that all you do turn the dial on the transceiver and the
software handles the rest.  I am currently doing final tests and the
software will be available to anyone that wants it when I'm happy with it
... should be in Jan/Feb 2001.

Best regards,

John (VE7JDB)