KP4, KP2 and gridspedition to the Caribean

Hola to all,

I will be active on the FM Sats form the Caribbean starting next weekend.

While on the sea I will sign as XE1KK/MM, on "FCC land" I will sign with my
US call W1RSV. I don´t have licence to operate form the other islands and,
since there is such a short stay I will not try to get them... this time.

Sat 23 - San Juan, PR, as KP4/W1RSV (daytime)
Sun 24 - St, Croix, USVI, as KP2/W1RSV (daytime)
Mon 25 - Maritime mobile near St Lucia, J8
Tue 26 - Maritime mobile near Barbados, 8P
Wed 27 - Maritime mobile at sea between 8P and VP2E
Thu 28 - Maritime mobile near Antigua, VP2E
Fri 29 - Saint Thomas, USVI, as KP2/W1RSV (daytime)
Sat 30 - San Juan, PR, as KP4/W1RSV (daytime)
Sun 31 to Jan 3 - Dallas, TX, as W1RSV (all the time)

I will operate with a Kenwood TH-D7G, Pryme AL-800 antenna or Arrow
Antenna, Garmin GPS 38 (with Maidenhead grids locators), Palm with Pocket Sat.

I will send all QSL cards via the buro as soon as I am back but If someone
needs one in a hurry I will return it direct as well. My address is fine on
www.xe1kk.net or on www.qrz.com

73 de Ramon, XE1KK / W1RSV