Re: Analysis of AO-40 Telemetry From BipropellantEngine Burn Attempts

Jon,
You are correct they did say 3 minutes.   I made an error in stating 3
seconds.   It should have been 3 minutes.  However, in checking to be sure I
took another look at the telemetry and found: For the second burn the valve
opened at 16:04:13 and closed at 16:07:22 a period of 3 minutes and 9 seconds.

Now, I'm wondering how long the burn was supposed to be.

73's de Rich, WC8J
----