AO-10 / PSK

Hi folks,
         for the lsat three days I've been CQing PSK31 on AO-10 around
145.890. The only response, so far, is a couple of CW stations  zeroed
in on my signal and proceeded to QSO on top of the PSK, thanks fullas.

I'll be on or about the same downlink over the next few days as follows;

12/21 22:34 - 23:45 UTC
12/22 22:00 - 22:50  "
12/23 21:00 - 22:00  "
12/24 20:00 - 20:50  "

These times are approximate and may vary due to all sorts of unexpected
things, like my terrible memory,etc.

Power out is about 30w into 2X11el yagis, so I wont be exactly melting
the satellite antenae.

73 in advance ZL2VAL..

Cheers,
       Alan.