Re: P3D Articles you can read.

Ed makes a very good case here but if there EVER was a more informed and
current source of information it would be the last three issues of the
AMSAT JOURNAL.  The one just out has more information on the inner
workings of AO40 than one could ever want!  As for internal systems the
previous two issues should saturate most technical people.  The 1998
Satellite Handbook clearly covers most fundamentals in detail.  Don't
you think it is about time we cease trying to get all our information
from the internet and do some basic reading instead?  Cliff K7RR