Fw: AOAO-40 rem*lated -40

Reinhard:

Here in the US (and in Europe I guess) every time there is an airliner
crash, the contents of the two black boxes are disclosed to the public. I
have read in the newspapers transcripts of the last minutes communications
between the cockpit crew and the tower or approach control .

Is AMSAT-DL going to release to this bulletin board the contents of the
black boxes ( Telemetry and commands sent to AO-40 before the software
crash) ?

We are genuinely interested and curious to know what happened and would like
the chance to draw our own conclusions. A lot of us contributed to the
project and I think AMSAT owes it to us.

I am going to pretend that you never said that you hope that your pidgin
English is good enough for those of us that communicate in the English
language.

I also expect an official response to this inquiry to AMSAT-DL  will be
forth-coming.

Respectfully yours,

Jose Mihotek
KF4VND