Some Element(ary) analysis

I am looking for comments on a minor league piece of
analysis.  I have, in archives, comments based on
OBSERVED AOS/LOS times from element set #8 provided
to us post burn (the third of such updates) by Ken, they were
not that far off:  errors  measured in minutes.  I have projected
AOS/LOS times from element set #11 and can compare the
difference.  Even the grossest kind of analysis reveals that a
propulsive event occurred between these element sets.  Can
anyone, preferably Ken, provide some comments.  The AOS/LOS
times are order of magnitude 1.5 hours apart and this cannot be
explained by huge errors in #8 since the AOS/LOS times were
too close for "updated" analysis to have made this much
difference.

Bob