AOAO-40 rem*lated -40

Hi there

Is there any way to put any  "filters" on our favorite e-mail providers,
just to put:

- any guesses, opinions, speculations, ideas, assumptions, etc, on one side,

- real facts coming from authorized people or related information, on the
other side

that's in well separate directories ?

We  don't say speculations are less interesting that any facts.

Just let's spend the time we need to,  on the appropriate directories.

Cheers

Jean-Louis F6AGR