OLd PACSAT Archives

In a Galaxy far, far away and a long time ago, I use to be the PACSAT
Archiver of TLM. I discovered that I still had about 500mb of telemetry
data still around if anyone might be interested in comparing the data
from the (Pacsat, Lusat, Dove, and Webersat) to what their values are
now. I could try to make the data available via an FTP site or whatever.
However, if there is no interest, I will probably delete the data.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this information. The data covers
for the time period of their launch to several months after. I believe there
is also a little bit of AO-13 thrown in. This data was gather by Amateurs
such as myself and many others around the globe to help keep a vigil
on the new satellites and their performance.

Reid Bristor,  WA4UPD
S.E. Area SATGATE