WISP and CAT control

I may be missing something here, but can I assume that WISP is unable to
do any CAT control of a rig, for example the Kenwood TS811? I notice
that all references to ports and rig frequency control appears to be under
the rotator box.

I have a KC Tracker without the radio portions. I suppose I could eventually
upgrade the KC Tracker to support the radio tuning, but I haven't the time.
I was hoping that the KC Tracker would move the antennas as it does
now and that WISP could do the doppler adjustments via a selected
serial port. It appears that this is not possible. Am I correct in this
assumption?

Reid Bristor
Bristor Associates
URL:	www.bristor-assoc.com