Please don't remove the web site...

Hey folks,

In case you didn't know.  We will soon be losing a resource and archive
of information on AO-40.  I'm not sure why and it doesn't matter what I think.
But, just thought you should know in case you hadn't heard and might have
an interest.  Check out the site

 http://myweb.magicnet.net/~phase3d

and decide for yourself but don't just let it slide if you too find it
important
to preserve this record at least until AO-40 is not a part of our news
headlines.

Happy holidays
Steve - K5PK