Re: AO-40 system test

I think the links listed below should put to bed any questions people have
about P3D ever going through proper testing, and integration.  It obviously
did and a picture is worth a thousand words.

Thanks, Franklin!

73,

Jon
NA9D

on 12/19/00 5:02 PM, Franklin Antonio at antonio@qualcomm.com wrote:

> At 02:15 PM 12/19/00 +0000, DAN  FOGARD wrote:
>> Just out of curiosity ... did Ao-40 go thru a Tasc ( temperature,
>> altitude simulation chamber) system test after integration?
>
> See photo of same at
> <http://myweb.magicnet.net/~phase3d/dailyphotos/dp981016.html>
>
> and many related images on
> <http://myweb.magicnet.net/~phase3d/dailyphoto.html>
>
> and more P3D photos accessible from
> <http://myweb.magicnet.net/>
>
> I've heard that this web site is going away in a few days.

Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)

Member:  ARRL, AMSAT, DXCC, NRA

http://www.qsl.net/ke9na