Re: What to do IF we regain control of AO-40

I agree with you Jon.

99% of my comments are sent directly to the writer; sometimes we carry on
a private discussion for a week or more.  If we are in a heated exchange,
no one here ever knows!

Could we not encourage more private email?  I think it would improve the
colloquium.

It is, perhaps, just a habit we get into -- that of using the amsat-bb
address.

73 de Vince, W1IDL