Re: ISS-second attempt?????

Same thing in South Bend, IN.  Nothing but Commander Shepherd calling the
other station.  Audio clear-at first just strong dead key.  Was the pass
from northwest-southeast or SW-NE.?
      Will there be a second attempt today or tomorrow and if so when (in
EST).
   I will have a short audio file of the attempt on the Michiana ISS page
by 10 PM EST.
http://echs94.tripod.com/iss.html

Keith Thews

kthews@juno.com