JD Newbie

Hi all,

I have worked the analog birds occasionally for the past couple years and
lately I have been interested in the digital ones. Currently all I have is
a 1200 baud modem and a PSK-1. The only bird I've heard is AO-16 with nothing
but telemetry. IO-26, LO-19 and UO-11 are also supposed to be 1200, but I have
not heard a peep from them. The only "current" MODE list that I've found is at
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/hamradio/je9pel/sat_freq.htm.

Any help or comments are welcome!

73 - Harry