Re: An Open Letter To AMSAT

>From: Jon Ogden <na9d@mindspring.com>
>To: Laura Jolley <jolleybuckaroo@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] An Open Letter To AMSAT
>Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:19:43 -0600
>First of all, it is very bad form to post a message to the reflector sent
>private.  I sent my message to you in private because I didn't feel we
>needed to debate it publicly.  Yet you post my response and yours publicly.
>Strike one against you.
>Because I can't trust you to keep conversations between us to just us, I
>will refrain from any more discussions>

Before you go off and sulk Jon let me apologize in public for sending you
something in public that you had sent to me in private.  I apologize
completly for it it was a mistake.

having said that NOTHING you told me "privately" was well private.  It was
simply your opinions and mine are starting to be different then yours.

One of the things that I have found amazing about ham radio (and I dont know
when you were licensed but I have been for a bit) is that some think that
its more then it really is.  ITS A HOBBY and thats it.

I guess I would wonder what you told me in private that was really
"private"?  OH well...your sulking.

OK go off and sulk thats fine.

BTW do you really give people "strikes"?