TO-31 operations

Over the next few days - or possibly couple of weeks - TO-31 downlink will
be off over most areas, with the exception of Europe and Thailand.  This is
required to allow control stations to recondition the battery with minimum
power drain.  I am trying to get this moving as quickly as possible however
with Christmas in the middle it may take slightly longer than normal.

Sorry for the inconvenience over the holiday period - I guess this could be
a good time to upgrade your gear to 38k4 and get on TiungSat.

Merry Christmas

73,
Chris G7UPN / ZL2TPO
UoSAT operations manager