From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of MCGWIER ROBERT
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 6:34 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org; k0hb@uswest.net
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] An Open Letter To AMSAT

I completely agree.  I was SO embarrassed as
my daughter (13) and three  members of her
soccer team and one member of her basketball
team were sitting at  the computer next to mine
as this came up.  My daughter turned beet red
and I apologized profusely but the damage was
done.

W4SCO does have the right to his opinions and
should you find yourself disagreeing so much that
vulgarity is required, please do it in private.

Bob