Re: !!! KEEP CLEAR !!! Ao40 beacon....Ao10 QRM !

At 09:55 AM 12/19/2000 , you wrote:
>On Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:44:38 -0000, "Jens Spiess" <jspiess@dplanet.ch> wrote:
>
> > Sorry,but this way of ignorance I can`t understand.
>
>So.... how do you really feel? I'm as upset as anyone else about AO-40,
>although this is the first time I have voiced an opinion, but I can't
>understand how anyone can tell anyone else not to use a frequency....

I think he was trying to say that AO-40 is at present "lost in space" as
far as hams are concerned and we are trying to "find it" [hear it again to
re-gain control if possible]. Any activity around the beacon feqs just add
to the problem. He might have said it more diplomatically.

W4SCO