Re: !!! KEEP CLEAR !!! Ao40 beacon....Ao10 QRM !

On Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:44:38 -0000, "Jens Spiess" <jspiess@dplanet.ch> wrote:

> Sorry,but this way of ignorance I can`t understand.

So.... how do you really feel? I'm as upset as anyone else about AO-40,
although this is the first time I have voiced an opinion, but I can't
understand how anyone can tell anyone else not to use a frequency....

Jeff

             --  Reserve Deputy Chief Jeff Johns - W4JEF  --
             --   Jefferson County Sheriff's Department   --
             --    B'ham, AL USA  jeffj@notachance.com    --
             --   Republicans -> http://HillaryHell.com   --
             --    Democrats ->  http://Hillary2K4.com    --
             --  Explosion? -> http://ReadyToExplode.com  --