!!! KEEP CLEAR !!! Ao40 beacon....Ao10 QRM !

PLEASE KEEP THE FREQUENCIES CLEAR
AROUND 145.900 +/- 10 Kc !!

It is real impossible to analyse something could be
sourced from Ao40.  !!!!!
I`m running very high-sensitive equipment and
observing around the the clock....
And the QRM made by Ao10-users get signal
strenght`s with  5/8 up to 5/9 plus....!
If somebody can`t tune theire radio than it`s better
to close his station....!
The passband of Ao10 gives You enough other
wide-range for working...!!
Sorry,but this way of ignorance I can`t understand.

J.Spiess
HB9JOI / (DL9FAA)
AMSAT-DL.#9802268
AMSAT-NA.#33392