CQ AO-10 de du1ev

hi,
i shall be listening at the vicinity of 145.870 on 19 december from 2130 to 2330 z.
hoping to work as many west coast stations via ao-10.

the most favorable time would be near 2330 z as the satellite would be closer to my location (about 29,673 kms).  at 2140z the satellite is about 38,936 kms away, as per my sat software.

see you on the bird.
73,
eddie
du1ev
also n1wlv

i don't know when the next mutual window will be, but i only  checked 20 dec and there was no mutual window between usa and the philippines.