Re: AO-40 in one piece *REVISED*

Hi Steve,

it depends on the definition of *WHEN* and on the QTH of
the observer. In Central Europe (I get Berlin as example)
we had today the following AZ/EL's at 04:38 UTC:

Ken's set #9   AZ = 97.1     EL = 1.6
NORAD set #11  AZ = 92.3     EL = 0.0  AOS

Not a big difference. I mean, Peter was right...

73, Udo, DL7OL ***