RE: An Open Letter To AMSAT

On Tue, 19 Dec 2000 01:28:42 -0000, K0HB@USWEST.NET wrote:

>On Monday, December 18, 2000 11:22 PM, sco@sco-inc.com
>[SMTP:sco@sco-inc.com] wrote:
>
>> I was told last Thursday evening that the sat would "reset"
>> itself last Sat afternoon. It is now Monday evening and you
>> say it should reset itself  sometime in the next 7-10 days.
>
>Leslie,
>
>For full details and a source of explicit instructions on
>this matter, point your browser to:
>
>    http://www.amisxxxkefight.org/gfy
>
>73

Hans, your post was vulgar and inappropriate to be transmitted to the
entire list.  Please keep your opinions like this to yourself or send
it in private email!

I now have to explain to my son, who viewed that page as it came up,
and who is as interested in the AO-40 problem as I am, that not
everyone in the world has the manners to be let out in public. You
have no idea of the damage you just did.

Wayne N5WD