Re: AMSAT Journal for Nov

Hi Bruce:

Many thanks for the kind words.  Also, note that the real November/December
issue is at the printer and should be in your mailbox in a few weeks.  It
contains all the good news on the Portland get-together and lots of other
good stuff.  Meanwhile, the Journal team will spend the Christmas holidays
assembling the Jan/Feb issue in attempt to get back on the correct delivery
schedule.

Noel and 73,

Russ Tillman, K5NRK

http://www.clarc.org/shot