From: Peter Guelzow [mailto:Peter.Guelzow@arcormail.de]
Sent: 12/18/2000 3:07 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-40 in one piece

Dear All,

Despite the rumors that AO-40 might have been exploded (which no one
of the inner team believed), I just got a phone call telling that:

1) NORAD found AO-40 to be in one piece.
2) The orbit was exactly were it should be.
3) The radar cross section was as to be expected.
4) No other pieces were found.

73s Peter DB2OS