Re: Satellite tracking online by Internet?

Dave Metz wrote:

> Dear Doug,
>
> I am sure no expert either.  I was having problems with Netscape and
> Java to.  Then I upgraded to version 5, and the problems went away.
> Now I see an annoying little message that Netscape 6 is available.
> Newer, better and cooler and all of that rot.  I plan to download it soon.
>
> I also use NT as my operating system.  Much nicer then Windows!
>
> Good luck,
>
> David WA0AUQ

Thanks dave for the input , be careful about netscape ver.6 , it is in no way
like communicator or navigator 4.x, and unless they did some major improvements
it basically sucked the last time I used it , was a major resource hog( about
two months ago ) .....

And just to set the record straight, at work I have also used Internet Exploder
for win98 and it has problems as well with some java pages , so as not to give
people the false impression that its a netscape prob' only , and as I don't do
windoze at home , my only other option at this point is no java or use netscape
, so my next question is , where is this netscape ver.5 you are talking about ?

I am curious , I guess I will have to go looking for it , or maybe Opera for
Linux is finally stable enough to be used (I used to use that and it worked very
nicely under windblows ) , anyway I know this is off topic and I will not pass
anymore traffic on this subject through the 'bb , but as we seem to have so many
experts on this list I thought I would get some opinions ;^))

Thanks again :)

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544