Re: P3D/AO40 Contingency Plan

Hello,

imho,
if we can get up a P3sat in the next one or two years,
it should be an OSCAR with a L/S-band capability and perhaps a little RUDAK
system for high-speed paket (9k6up and 38k4/76k8 down).
Other band-configurations such as U or L for uplink and V or S for downlink
should be possible.
But modes like V up and U down are espacilly for us hams in europe a waste.
At 2m VHF-sat-band are in europe to much pirates and outlaw-hams.

=> L/S Band are the future for hamradio in space.

But I hope the Amsat command-team will rescue this wonderfull sat in space.
I cross all my fingers.
;-)

73 de DG6LU, Paolo