Re: An Open Letter To AMSAT

>Sure, much of the information we had was tentative. Some of it was
>even speculative. But we carefully labeled it as such and allowed
>people to make their own conclusions.
>
>I like to think that that helped.
>
>Phil

Thanks for the good work back then.
Some of us like info on what is happening ... after watching the last month
of TV coverage on MSNBC and Fox News on the post election coverage we grow
to expect information on key events. For hams AO-40 is a big event. The
last news on the Amsat web page was last Thursday. 4 days without any
update in news is a long time and gives rise to much speculation.

W4SCO