Re: Satellite tracking online by Internet?

"Joseph B. Fitzgerald" wrote:

> I spent last week in a Java class, and we had great fun at
> http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/RealTime/JTrack/  We went out after class was
> dismissed Friday and watched ISS go by, right on time as predicted.

Ahh, so you are now an java "expert" , so can you tell me why every time I go to
one of these neat sites that use java , and then leave that site to go to
another one , or stay doesn't seem to matter , that my browser (netscape 4.72
under linux 2.2.14 ) will after a short spell crash or lockup , now this is only
a minor inconvenience under linux , but it still sucks ;^)

I am no programmer , and don't have a clue , but I do know that I have the same
troubles at work with windblows98 and netscape 4.76.,.....

Anyway , no expectations , just thought I would ask :^}

tia
--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544