Re: AO-40

Pardon me, latecomer to the list -- long story.

Any news on AO-40?  Just curious if they had reacquired telemetry or not ..
been very concerned since they were working with onboard propellants at
about the time the telemetry dropped out .. anyone care to bring me up to
speed?

"Orthodoxy is orthodoxy because it won, not because it is true." -- Bp.
John Spong
 "Power takes as ingratitude the writhing of its victims." -- Rabindranath
Tagore
         Bruce Bostwick  mailto:lihan@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu