Cool it!

Since AO-40 was launched, I have seen my mail box literally filled with
cries of "When will we get to use it?"  "Why isn't it turned on for use?"
Now it is filled with all sorts of speculation and accusations.  This
increase in the noise floor is due to the e-mailings and wailings of
mainly
three or four individuals.

I am reminded of:

When in danger or in doubt,
Run in circles, scream and shout.

We have heard the screaming and shouting.  Now I hope they silently run
in
circles for a while.  My delete key is wearing out.

--
73, Roy -- W0SL