Re: AO-40

Please stop this ****!

There were no KNOWN problems!!!

The valve which seemed not to operate correctly was sent back to
the manufactor in US and was repaired.

The valve and pressure regulator worked perfect in Orlando and
it worked perfect during the pressure test with Helium in Kourou!

All other subsystems worked perfectly, including the 70cm TX.

Peter.