Re: Has this question been asked or considered?

In a message dated 12/18/00 12:30:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
na9d@mindspring.com writes:

<< I thought I read somewhere that one philosophy about building spacecraft
w/o
 insurance was to build a spare spaceframe making essentially 2 satellites. >>

During one of my visits to the integration lab there in Orlando, I could have
sworn, without naming who, that it was said there was another identical P3D
spaceframe somewhere.

Steve - K5PK