Has this question been asked or considered?

Without jumping to conclusions, my former occupation leads me to ask the
simple question about Insurance coverage.  Did Amsat purchase insurance
coverage for AO-40 or P3D?....Maybe someone out there knows the
answer.   It would be nice to know that some recovery may be on the horizon
but prefer to hear AO-40's Telemetry instead.

73's and hopeful.....

Lonnie (NT6B)