Re: Chirps on 145.8986 mHz

I noticed some short duration spurious signals that I attributed to a bad
paging transmitter, however there was nothing in the modulation to
indicate such was the case. Maybe AO-40 is running outside it's
temperature range and the TX won't oscillate?

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
Jleikhim@nettally.com

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967

"Whats he building in there?"- Tom Waits

WARNING TO UNSOLICITED SPAMMERS!!!

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II,
"Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail (SPAM) sent to
this address is subject to a download and archival fee of
$500.00 U.S."! E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.