RE: Packet Question

Good list!  If I can add a possible addition or two.... indicated with an
"*".        de WB4APR, Bob

On Sun, 17 Dec 2000, Howard Long wrote:

> o 400 BPSK (Downlink only, SSB) telemetry,
> 	AO-40
> o 1200 BPSK (Downlink only, SSB)/1200 Manchester (Uplink only, FM)
> 	AO-16 I think this is digipeating UI frames currently
> 	LO-19 Broken, and is only sending CW currently
> 	IO-26 Rarely
> 	FO-29 Rarely
> o 1200 AFSK
> 	MIR (not operating currently)
*       ISS (not yet enabled)
* 	UO-11 (downlink only, FM ASCII not packet)
*       SO-35 APRS uplink on 145.900
*       PCsat scheduled for launch Aug 2001
> o 9600 FSK Uplink/Downlink
> 	UO-22 Pacsat
> 	KO-23 Pacsat
> 	KO-25 Pacsat
> 	IO-26 Pacsat
> 	FO-29 Rarely
> 	TO-31 Pacsat
> 	SO-35 Digipeats UI frames check sunsat web site for schedule
> 	OO-38 (downlink only presently)
> o 38400 FSK (Downlink only, FM)/9600 FSK (Uplnk only, FM)
> 	UO-36 Pacsat
> 	TIUNGSAT-1 Pacsat
>
> The MFJ's are TNC-2 types with a built in 1200 AFSK modem.
> an internal 9600 FSK modem (an MFJ option).
* At 1200 baud, they are only usable on MIR, ISS, SUNSAT uplink or
* occasional SUNSAT downlink.  THey are also usable via AO27 and UO14
* VOICE birds for emergencies, but NOT over populated areas where voice
* is the preferred gentlmen's agreed mode.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

See my APRS LIVE pages    http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs.html
See APRS SATELLITES       http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/astars.html
See MIM/Mic-E/Mic-Lite    http://www.tapr.org/tapr/html/mic-e.html