Next launch

How difficult would it be to design a system that could ride on an
Arianne-5 that instead of one large multi capacity sat it would break into
two or three separate sats from the one pod after if deploys from the
rocket in transfer orbit? Then we would have 3 chances of at least having
one sat that would work. If Ao-40 is "lost" we have lost 10 years and
millions of dollars of our investment. We can't afford such a risk ever again.