RE: AO-40

BTW -- congratulations Robert on your pending marriage
>to Laura.  Remember this, her feelings are always more important than
>yours.
>
>73/
>Kevin, WB5RUE

Oh and thanks Kevin.  I am the luckiest person in theworld.  I have fallen
in love twice in my life.  My wife Marla went to heaven a few years ago and
it waslike I entered the realm of darkness and now Laura has brought me into
the light with a love that I thought existed only in memories.

BTW...both loved Ham Radio (grin) and flying (grin)

Robert WB5MZO