RE: AO-40

There is no such thing as an "unmodifiable launch date."  If you miss your
window or your ride you wait for the next one.  It's much better to have a
working bird that is late than a 1000kg piece of aluminum floating around.
Deadlines can lead to dead weight which is what I think we have now.  I am
at least marginally hopeful that AMSAT will come up with something, even if
it's only an explanation.

73/
Kevin, WB5RUE