RE: AO-40

You are correct, nothing is perfect.  But you'd think that something like
this would have not been sent up with known problems.  Especially something
like a fuel control valve that failed during testing.  I guess enough
bending and hammering got it to work for the test.  They called it "nominal"
which I guess was enough for the "stock holders" (YOU AND ME.)

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/news/ans2000/ans00348.html

73/
Kevin, WB5RUE