RE: AO-40

You'd think he'd at least get my call right.  I'm not trying to create any
kind of dissension at all.  I'm just letting my frustrations be known.  Have
you read the reports?  They put it up with KNOWN problems.  How wise is
that?  Any R&D or preparation team worth its salt would fix the KNOWN
problems.  Yes I agree, no hardware is perfect.  I supported this team from
the beginning with words and cash but it seems that they put something up
that wasn't ready.  BTW -- congratulations Robert on your pending marriage
to Laura.  Remember this, her feelings are always more important than yours.

73/
Kevin, WB5RUE