Re: AO-40 - we're behind you

All

I also am 100% behind the valiant and tireless efforts of the command team.
 There is no point in negative comments or thinking.  The team has done a
great job, and I am convinced, will continue to do the best possible to
continue commissioning ao-40 for general use.  I have waited for ao-40 for
a long time, I can wait a bit longer.  I appreciate the team's efforts, and
wish the team good luck in their efforts.

73 Dieter kx4y

Dieter  K.  Schliemann
e-mail: kx4y@amsat.org
Phone:  1.256.259.3900