Re: AO-40 - we're behind you

Howard Long wrote:

> All
>
> I for one am 100% behind the valiant and tireless efforts of the command
> team, especially in these uncertain times.
>
> Thanks a million and good luck!

Ditto Howard , those folks who have useable ground stations (not me ) need to
keep up the hope ( keep listening ) and stay behind these great people who have
given a good part of their lives to put this bird up and make it work , my hats
off to them , I am forever indebted to them as I could never do what they are
doing .........

They truly are the best !

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS