RE: Chirps on 145.8986 mHz

See below from Bill.

Now that he mentions it, I've been leaving my 2m rig turned on and the
antennas pointed at the predicted location of AO-40.  I've been leaving
the squelch turned up but every so often a burst comes through that
might be the same thing Bill mentions.  My DSP-2232 with the new
software modem is plugged into the rig but it hasn't caught anything
yet.

David Reinhart
wa6ilt@amsat.org