Chirps on 145.8986 mHz

I have heard some short duration "Chirps" on 145.8986
at 22:39 UTC...has anyone else heard this signal?  They
were S-5 here with a Hamtronics downcoverter into an
ICOM 756.  I could also see the signal on the scope, but
the duration was so short I could not determine what kind
of signal it was.  It did sound like a really short packet
burst.  It is now 23:56UTC and have not heard it anymore, so
maybe something local.

de Bill, N4DH
Bill Richarz
AMSAT # 32372